The short answer is “Maybe”. If you answer “yes” to any of the questions below:
- Are you married?
- Do you have children or are expecting one?
- Do you financially support an elderly parent?
- Do you have debt and/or a mortgage?
- Do you want to leave something behind to a significant other or charity?
- Do you want to insure your business from the loss of a key employee?
…then you should probably see what your life insurance options are. If not, then odds are that you don’t need life insurance.
The bottom line is this: if you were to pass away (God forbid, but we’re all going to at some point), would any of your loved ones be saddled with any form of financial hardship? If so, then some insurance is probably warranted.
CoverYoo tries to simplify these questions as much as possible on our real-time quotes page.